Friday, October 07, 2005

We're getting closer!

I purchased a new hosting package and I am in the process of moving things over. Our new message board is installed, but needs to be rebuilt a bit! YAY!

I have a few questions which I have sent to our new hosts and I need their responses before I can get much further.

Today is DD's birthday, so I'm on my way to get her cake and party favors to take to preschool.. then back to the hospital to see my new nephew and this weekend, my plan is to get the board up and running!

Nephew was born yesterday afternoon (4:09 PST) at 6lbs6oz and 19 inches long (same exact size as my son was) :)

He's so tiny and cute and looks like my brother so far.. I can't wait to hold him! DD loved seeing him yesterday and is also excited for him to grow up a little and play with her and DS.

Okay.. so I'll be back around later today, possibly, but surely this weekend.

Love.

~Ginger

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Congrats on your new auntness, and have fun at the party :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Congrats, Auntie Ginger!

Happy Bday to Boo! :)

I'm excited about the new site. Let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you get it going.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home