Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm getting frustrated

I have left FIVE messages with the answering service in the past week. I have emailed, I have been patient... I'm getting really frustrated.

SOooooo.. I am shopping around for a new web host. Even if the site comes back up, I think that I will transfer the entire domain and purchase web space through the same company who hosts the message board.

I am working on it, everybody. I am very sorry it's been so long.. I'm sorry about the inconvenience and I hope to have everything resolved within the next few days. I have a very busy week with my family, but I'll try hard.

I also have to move my DH's business site, which is also down and he's not receiving emails or any web business because of it. He's ticked too.

Ugh, this is a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home